The Hazebeek course (9 holes) has all the characteristics of an inland links course and is very varied with one par-5, two par-4- and six par-3 holes.
Greens protected by bunkers, water features alongside the fairways, water hazards that enclose greens and cross fairways and the rough that you cannot escape are elements that demand great precision from and impact the success of players.
Those that manage to master this 9-hole course, is ready to tackle the Langeleed course. A minimum HCP of 45 is needed for this course.
Local Rules Hazebeekcourse
- Replace divots, repair pitch marks and rake bunkers.
- Avoid slow play.
Pace of Play: Play Ready Golf
- When not playing your shot, you should be preparing to play your shot (walk to your ball, measure distance, make club choice).
- Play your own ball before helping to look for a lost ball.
- In some cases, play ‘Out of Turn’, when it is safe to do so.
Out of Bounds
- Defined by white stakes, fences or white lines.
- A ball which crosses the path on hole 3 is out of bounds.
- A ball which crosses or comes to rest on the public road on hole 4 is deemed to be out of bounds.
- A ball on the left side of the Hazebeek on hole 4 is deemed to be out of bounds.
- A ball on the left side of the lake is out of bounds (hole 6).
Immovable Obstructions (free drop applies under Rule 16.1)
- All staked trees (short staked or long staked).
- All newly planted bushes protected by netting.
- Distance markers (may not be removed).
- Artificially surfaced paths and cartpaths (all other paths are integral part of the course).
No Play Zones (Penalty Area Rule 17.1 applies except that play is prohibited from within the No Play Zone)
- Defined by green topped stakes.
- Entry into and/or play from No Play Zone is prohibited.
Ground Under Repair (free drop applies under Rule 16.1)
- Defined by blue stakes or continuous white lines.
- Winter greens.
Dangerous Animal Condition (Swans)
- Relief applies under Rule 16.2.
- Sprinklers indicate distance to the front of the green.
- Stakes on side of fairway indicate distance to the middle of the green.